Der er mulighed for kunstnerophold på “Academy of International Visual Arts” (AIVA) i Shanghai!
Deadline for ansøgning: Den 30.september 2018.
Uddrag fra informationsmateriale:
“This interdisciplinary and intercultural program encourages people come from different backgrounds to work in our Jewellery Studio. Every year we would like to invite 1 jeweller at AIVA start from this December to next May.
The resident will have some of your time teaching our foundation classes to have tutorial with our students or delivery workshop and lectures. We also offer opportunity to joint our other skill workshop or master classes conducted by other invited jewellery artists in studio. AIVA will also strongly provide you with different platforms for personal promotion activities, such as local museums and art galleries in Shanghai or having lectures in other colleges etc.
We believe this new environment and culture will bring plenty of inspiration to you and it will be a great chance to develop your personal works in new perspective. During or at the end of your journey at AIVA, will have the opportunity to hold a solo exhibition in our gallery space.
Residents in this category are required to:
● Provide own spending expenses
● Provide own materials
● Required to working hours of 12 hours per week
● Conduct 2 to 4 workshops (workshops can be repeated)
● Develop and make work for exhibition in our exhibition space
● Full Return Flight tickets (If not a local resident)
● Studio Space in the relevant studio, including equipment and tools appropriate to that studio.
● Accommodation provided, to be allocated one room and may share the kitchen, bathroom & living space with another resident.
● Promotional assistance at local galleries or Universities.
● Opportunity to teach or work additional (over 12 hours) time to generate income.
1. A Short-written proposal, describing the work to be carried out during the residency program. A proposal include 2 workshops will be in progress during the residency.
2. A current CV
3. Images of 3 previous collections. (PDF)”
Skriv til firstname.lastname@example.org for flere oplysninger.